Easy to acquire data for all specimen types...
With the JSM-IT510, the newly added Simple SEM function allows users to "leave the manual repetitive operation to it", required for SEM observation, making SEM observation more efficient and easier.
Click here for full product information.
JEOL Live Demo Shows at mmc2021 - BOOK NOW!
Click here for more information.
Taking place for the first time virtually! mmc2021 will encompass an international scientific virtual conference (6 - 8 July) of six parallel streams, covering an enormous range of microscopy, cytometry and imaging topics. (The conference sessions will be recorded and available after their live scheduled time for those who registered for mmc2021. The recordings will be made available to view for a few weeks after mmc2021).
A huge FREE to ATTEND virtual exhibition (6 - 8 July) with companies both large and small showcasing their latest equipment and available to answer your questions
Virtual meetings & workshops covering the latest emerging topics (5 - 9 July)
Join the JEOL Commercial Workshops:
Tuesday 6 July at 12:45 – 13:15 BST
Presented by Andy Yarwood
Wednesday 7 July at 10:00 – 10:30 BST
‘Interface upgrades provide high-level control over JEOL TEM operation’
Presented by Bart Marzec
Wednesday 7 July at 12:15 – 12:45 BST
‘With open ARMs – JEOL Corrected Microscopy solutions for widening your capabilities’
Presented by Calum Dickinson
And don't forget to stop by our virtual exhibiton stand for information about our live demo shows.
See you there!
Missed our latest TEM and SEM webinar series? You can now catch up and watch them on-demand!
- 'Getting that Image - The TEM Column'
- 'More Than Just an Image - Dark Field and Diffraction'
- 'What's Gone Wrong - Common Issues on the TEM'
- 'Out in the Cold: CryoTEM'
- 'Discovering the Sparkle - Advanced Materials Techniques'
- 'Introduction to Scanning Electron Microscopy'
- 'Detectors and Optimisation of Images...looking at small things'
- 'Spectroscopy (EDS) in the SEM - how to find and identify impurities'
- 'Advanced imaging and spectroscopy and looking at tiny things'
- 'Addressing common sample issues'