JEOL UK News
Press releases, announcements, awards, and news
The 2021 edition of the JEOL NEWS magazine is now available to download.
- Progress in Photonic Crystal Lasers and Their Application to LiDAR
- And Yet It Moves: Molecular Rotors and Motors Studied by Solid-State NMR Spectroscopy
- Dioxins Analysis with New GC-MS/MS System and Software "TQ-DioK"
- Characterization of Localized Physical Properties Using High Resolution EELS
- In-Resin CLEM of Epon-Embedded Cells Using Fluorescent Proteins
- Degradation Analysis for Polymer Materials by Spin-Trapping
- High-Speed Electron Beam Modulation System Using Electrostatic Deflection and Laser Delivery System to the Specimen in Transmission Electron Microscopy
- The New Detection System of High-End FE-SEM JSM-IT800 Super Hybrid Lens ＜SHL＞
- Preparation of TEM Specimens Having Specific Crystal Orientations Using FIB-SEM and EBSD ～ Applications to Allende meteorite ～
- Chemical Bonding State Analysis of Boron and Phosphorus Compounds by Soft X-ray Emission Spectroscopy and Electronic Structure Calculations
- Chemical State Analysis of Fe in the Matrix of the Allende Meteorite Using an FEG EPMA and SXES
- MultiAnalyzer – Unknown Compounds Analysis System New Gas Chromatograph Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometer JMS-T2000GC "AccuTOF™ GC-Alpha"
- Introduction of JEOL Products